Board of Commissioners Meeting March 10, 2022
Notice of Meeting
The Regular Meeting of the Housing Authority of the City of Norwalk will be held at 5:30 PM. March 10, 2022.
Location in Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 850 2145 5793
One tap mobile:
+16468769923,85021455793#,,,,*429003# US (New York)
1. Roll Call:
2. Report of the Secretary:
a. Discussion of Moving to Work ("MTW" ) Annual Contribution Contract ("ACC")
b. COVID 19 updates
c. Colonial Village Modernization
d. Dates and Times of future meetings - 5:30pm April 7, & 5:30pm May 12 , 2022
3. New Business:
Discussion and Approval of:
a. Federal Operating Budget FYE March 2023 -
All statutory and regulatory requirements met:
1. The PHA has enough operating reserves to meet the working capital needs of its developments.
2. Proposed budget expenditures are necessary to meet the efficient and economical operation of housing for serving low-income residents.
3. The budget indicates a source of funds adequate to cover proposed expenditure.
4. The PHA will comply with the wage rate requirement under 24 CFR 968.110.
5. The PHA will comply with requirements for access to records and audits under 24 CFR 38.110(i).
b. Write-offs vacated accounts fiscal year ending 3/31/2022 total: $ 76,576.88
• Federal- $49,666.47
• Colonial Village - $26,910.51
c. Selection of MTW consultant
d. Non-exclusive staff search agreements
e. February 10, 2022 Minutes
f. Department Reports :
Treasures Report - December 2021
Bills and Communication - January 2022
Operations - February 2022
Modernization (MOD) - February 2022
Maintenance - February 2022
Learning Center - February 2022
Executive Director / Secretary