If you have a repair request for your residence, please contact us at the following number. Please call us as soon as possible.
When calling in a Work Order please call ONLY the service's 24hr. line/7 days a week @ 203.853.9091.
When calling, please let us know the type of maintenance request and if this is an emergency request for service (service needed within 24 hours).
Examples of emergency maintenance requests include:
- Smoke detector(s) not operating
- No heat in entire apartment
- Main stoppage (all sinks, bathtub, toilets)
- No hot water
- Major pipe burst
- Toilet stoppage (with one toilet in home only)
- No electrical service in the entire apartment (when utility bill has been paid)
- Lock out (you will be charged)
Note: For gas leaks please call YANKEE GAS directly at 1.800.989.0900
Click on the link for updated NH Maintenance Charges
- Remember to turn on your bathroom fan while in the shower to prevent moisture build up.
- Avoid clogs in the kitchen sink. Don't throw bones or food in your garbage disposal.
- Avoid toilet clogs, only dispose toilet paper in your toilet.
- Use tall kitchen trash bags when disposing in trash receptacle