New Website Launches for Norwalk Housing
The new "responsive" website, includes logo rebrands for Norwalk Housing, Norwalk Housing Foundation and Norwalk Housing Learning Centers and allows users to easily navigate the website no matter what device is used to view the website (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone).
To help make this new website more accessible for all users (including those using adaptive technology), it has been built using Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 to address American with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessibility guidelines.
Some of the features/functions on the new website include:
- Easy access to Applicant, Participant, Tenant, Landlord & Vendor Portals, Pay Online, Maintenance Requests and COVID-19 Updates and Information.
- Applicants & Tenants pages (Public Housing) include information on CNI (Choice Neighborhood Initiative, Family Self-Sufficiency, Maintenance, Resources, FAQ's, Senior Services and more.
- Participant pages include information on HCV (Housing Choice Voucher) payment standards, Section 8 Home Ownership Program, Landlord Portal & Landlord Section 8 Handbook, Resources, Results of Lottery, Applications & Forms, FAQ's and more.
- Sections for the Learning Center, Foundation, EnVision Center and more.
- Quick links to Norwalk Housing social media pages
- Calendar feeds five events to the home page with quick links to the complete interactive calendar
- E-News feeds from the home page for quick review of the three latest news articles posted on the site
- Communities - Find housing properties in your area by type of property
All residents, landlords and the general public are encouraged to visit the website. The new website will be updated continually, with new information that will benefit all residents, landlords and the public at large.
For more information about the Norwalk Housing website, please contact Adam Bovilsky, Executive Director at 203.838.8471 or email Adam.
RELEASE DATE: 2Q 2021
For more information, contact:
Adam D. Bovilsky, Executive Director
24 ½ Monroe Street, Norwalk CT, 06856-6535
203.838.8471 l email Adam